Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my pal and comment on this video on whatever you want and i also will purchase it for you personally thank youAlso if u want to jailbreak your ipod here may be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the best way this works is in case you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i'm able to go on your account and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont use a jailbroken ipod anymore but if u want a tutorial on how to complete this or how you can get friends who have a jailbroken devices to do this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for that inconvenience in the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I have to purchase itNope you wont pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I put it to use two times or moreYes it is achievable to run it several timesDoes it work on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it works on bothREVIEWSJust between you and also me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no more spending money about this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it had been an iPhone game which have never been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment